Teen Coaching Online
LEADER OF YOUR LIFE
Ages – 13 and above | 1:1 or Group Coaching
In the midst of self-discovery, social survival and navigating life’s possibilities on the roller coaster adolescent journey, this program will empower, inspire and equip teenagers to become the leader of their life, achieve personal greatness and create a thriving wellbeing.
There are three overarching modules in this personal leadership program:
1) AWARENESS – Discovering the power of becoming the leader of their life through greater self-awareness, self belief, and resilience – and becoming empowered and inspired to get the “monkeys” of their back.
- Key Focus: Personal leadership, resilience, inspiration, empowerment
2) ALIGNMENT – Designing a personalised vision that fosters greater self discovery, positive school engagement, and the exploration of post-school possibilities – and becoming confident, optimistic and driven by purpose.
- Key Focus: Positive engagement, meaning, authentic strengths, career pathways, finances and budgeting, success, achievement
3) ACTION PLAN – Delivering on the vision by executing strategies that enable peak performance, enrich learning and build mental toughness and grit – and having the clarity, practical tips and inspiration to take immediate action to achieve their game plan, maintain a monkey-free zone, and create a thriving future. Coaching teens will discover how to develop greater emotional intelligence to proactively monitor their own mental health, adopt healthy and practical ways to cope with stress and anxiety to build resilience, and break the ‘fear’ barrier and effectively reach out for help when times get really tough, including where to go for help.
- Key Focus: Study skills, goal setting, positive mindset, focus, exam preparation, stress management, social media addiction.
This coaching teen program fosters personal development, positive psychology and wellbeing, enhancing the social and emotional wellbeing of coaching teens, expanding their personal leadership capabilities and enriching their learning experience and overall level of engagement at school. Key topics covered (but not limited to) include personal leadership, resilience, optimism, emotional intelligence, growth mindset, hope, relationships, character traits, careers, finances and maintaining good mental health.
A personalised and results-focussed approach underpins each coachee’s journey, with tried, tested and proven evidence-based tools used to ignite personal transformation. Depending on the needs of you or your child, support is customised and tailored to help achieve goals.
Teen coaching packages are available upon request.
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry box below on this page, including your goals and type of support requested, and Daniel will make direct contact with you to discuss further.