AUDIENCE: Staff (all levels) and leaders
TIME: Empower Hour, with the option to expand into a Dynamic Day or Super Series Program
DELIVERY MODE: Onsite or virtually via zoom
KEY FOCUS: Personal leadership, mental wellbeing, burnout, coping strategies, resilience, goals, high performance, and empowerment
In the midst of COVID-19 disruption, remote working, life pressures and navigating through unprecedented change and uncertainty, research shows that psychological distress has increased significantly in both organizational staff and leadership across all age groups. Stress, confusion, and anger are commonplace because of the pandemic (Brooks et al 2020).
Engaging, interactive, and impactful, audiences discover:
• The 5 STUMBLING BLOCKS inhibiting peak performance, positive wellbeing, and exceptional team culture.
• The SHIFT needed to become the leader of their life amid change and uncertainty.
• HEALTHY HABITS that enable peak performance, counteract burnout, enhance engagement and motivation, foster greater connectedness, and positively manage mental health.
Thriving Wellbeing is ideal for either a:
• Stand-alone EMPOWER HOUR for wellbeing days, lunchtime staff training, and conferences
• Dynamic and fun WORKSHOP for strategy and team building days
• Comprehensive staff wellbeing program over a SUPER SERIES.
A program outline can be provided on request.