Please arrange for the following:
- Please ensure pre-program questionnaire has been completed - click here.
- Cordless microphone OR lapel microphone (preferred) - for audiences > 20
- Lectern and table set to the side next to the lectern, with a bottle of water.
- Multi-power adapters, extension cords to allow for multiple devices to remain charged throughout the whole day. Daniel will bring the apple device specific chargers.
- For full day program delivery, Daniel’s lunch usually consists of a light wrap, salad and fruit. This is available within most school canteens. If not available within your school canteen, please let us know and an alternative can be arranged.
- HDMI or VGA compatibility (Daniel will be using a Macbook Air to run his presentation).
- Digital projector and screen with video and audio capability (for music and videos). A headphone jack will be required to be plugged into Daniel's laptop / or iPhone.
- Dimmed lighting is preferred for optimal experience and slideshow and video display.
- Round table setup (one table per team)
- Butcher’s paper on each table, with coloured texters or pencils
- 1 laptop per table (with internet connection) - for the team leader/notetaker to use to input information into the cloud-based Game Plan file.
- Printout of workbook (to be emailed prior to program delivery)
- Daniel will introduce himself to students when sharing his story during his opening so no formal introduction is required. As a segway to being given the microphone to start, the lead staff member can share why the school has organised the program, what they hope students will gain, and then “Please welcome Daniel.”
- Unless advised not to by the school, Daniel will arrange for this session to be photographed and video recorded (using his smartphone), with the understanding that the school has ensured all attending students have obtained media permission from their parent/guardian. Daniel would appreciate if the school organises a designated photographer (staff member / student) to capture moments from the session, including candid audience shots and a group shot at the end. Smartphone images are sufficient.
- Unless advised not to by the school, if possible and time permits, Daniel would also appreciate receiving very short video testimonials from preselected students and staff member(s) - to be taken immediately after the session using Daniel’s smartphone.
- Audio and video recording of the session is not allowed. Thank you for respecting Daniel’s intellectual property.
- Printed student workbooks placed on chairs (prior to commencement - see below)