- The meeting link (and passcode) will be sent to you in the week of session delivery. Once received, please share with attendees so they can join on the scheduled date of delivery.
- Please ensure the pre-program questionnaire has been completed.
- Please share this preparation list for attendees to read before the scheduled date of delivery.
- On the day, please advise attendees to join the Zoom Meeting room approximately 10 minutes before start time. Music and a countdown timer will be running up until the scheduled start time. At this point, Daniel will kick off and welcome everyone.
- Prior to the session commencing, a pre-selected person (either yourself or a colleague) will be allocated as co-host to allow attendees into the virtual room. Ideally, the co-host will need to join the zoom meeting at least 20 minutes before so Daniel can go through housekeeping.
- Unless advised not to by the company, Daniel will arrange for a screenshot group shot at the end of the session. Daniel will pre-empt this and give those individuals who do not wish to be in the photo the opportunity to turn off their video.
- If possible and time permits, Daniel would also appreciate receiving very short video testimonials - to be taken immediately after the virtual session using zoom. Daniel will give staff the opportunity to stick around for this if they wish to provide a short piece of feedback.
- Daniel records all his zoom sessions primarily for the purposes of personal review afterwards. If Daniel would like to use some of the footage that includes the faces of audience members in the rare instance in the future for marketing purposes, Daniel will seek permission first.
- Audio and video recording and downloading of the session is not allowed. Thank you for respecting Daniel’s intellectual property.
Collaboration setup by Daniel
For half / full day workshops ONLY, the following collaboration tools will be needed for group activities so ensure attendees are familiar with the following (very easy to use):
- Google Jamboard (super easy to use - awesome app which is part of the Google Suite)
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides (pretty sure they’re across these apps)
- Zoom Whiteboard & Annotation