“Teen Empower Hour” sessions
In the midst of self-discovery, social survival and navigating life’s possibilities on the roller coaster adolescent journey, the Teen Empower Hour sessions will empower, inspire and equip teenagers to become the leader of their life, achieve personal greatness, and maintain a positive wellbeing.
- Dynamic and engaging FREE virtual sessions, delivered via Zoom, weekly every Thursday at 4.00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time). Click here for a PREVIEW.
- Led by Daniel Merza, with special guests from time to time.
- Engaging school/life guidance, motivation & perspective, inspiring tenacity, optimism & empowerment
- Supporting the wellbeing and achievement aspirations of students
- Targeted global teen audience (not limited to): Year 10 -12 students
- Unlike traditional webinar deliveries, these sessions are dynamic, engaging and interactive, and as close to the face to face experience as possible, with a mixture of content delivery, Q & A, fun and games and reflection.
- Connect on instagram here for regular updates and session time changes.