AUDIENCE: Year 10 – 12 students – delivered over sequential annual sessions
TIME: 45-90 minutes per module – flexible depending on school pastoral schedule
DELIVERY MODE: Onsite or virtually via zoom
KEY FOCUS: Personal leadership, goals, high performance, responsibility, purpose, growth mindset, resilience, optimism, inspiration
This program will empower and inspire students to become the leader of their life and equip them with the tools, mindsets, and strategies to thrive in school and in life.
Engaging, interactive and impactful, there are 3 modules (focus areas) – delivered either in person or via zoom – across 2-3 years:
- POWER – Unpacking the “5 Monkeys” inhibiting student success and positive wellbeing, the power of becoming the leader of their life through greater self-awareness, personal responsibility, vison, purpose, self-belief, and tenacity – leaving empowered and inspired to get the “monkeys” of their back and become the best version of themselves. Note, this is the foundational session of the program.
- PERFORMANCE – Peak performance strategies to deliver personal best including effective planning, managing workload and distractions, beating procrastination, and developing a laser focus, lifestyle balance and a winning attitude.
- PROTECTION – Practical strategies to manage stress and anxiety, build resilience, regain motivation when depleted, while maintaining balance, perspective, and the bigger picture after school.
Each Module includes exercises for students to complete during and post-session.
The ideal sequence over a 3-year period would be as follows (90-minute sessions):
- Year 10 – covering Module 1
- Year 11 – covering Module 2
- Year 12 – covering Module 3
Note the following:
- Each session builds on from the previous session.
- Where there is less than 90 minutes available for delivery, content and pedagogy can be adjusted to accommodate the school schedule timing.
- Where this program commences in Year 11 (not Year 10), the follow-up session in Year 12 will be a combined delivery of Module 2 and 3.