Watch Out. You’ve got monkeys on your back
They are stopping you from living a happy life. An honest life. A healthy life.
These monkeys are preventing you from reaching your full potential – in the classroom, on the sporting field and on the streets of life.
They are hard to see, and harder to recognise. Until now.
Inside the covers of this game-changing book, you will get to know Enzo, Scooter, Darryl, Tyson and Moi – and discover how to get the monkeys off your back.
Written in a conversational way, this book is packed with inspirational stories and easy-to-implement strategies to help you:
- develop greater self-awareness and unlock self-belief and potential
- develop healthy relationships to beat bullying and peer pressure
- identify social media addiction and take the steps to beat it
- manage mental health issues
- overcome failure, setbacks and adversity
It’s time to step up, take control and become the leader of your life.
It’s time to get the monkeys off your back.
“This is an important book for any teen.”
“Goosebumps! Emotional, raw, relevant, and most of all, practical.”
“A must-read for both teens and adults.”
“Inspiring, practical, and written from the heart. A compelling read.”